Monday, June 11, 2012

Dose of Happiness

My late BFF had a niece, Lindsay.  I babysat for her once ;-)  but only through Facebook have I come to feel I actually know this amazing young woman.  Her blog, "Dose of Happiness" is terrific.  I hope this recent college graduate can soon find meaningful work in her chosen field, Communications and Media, because she certainly has the talent, beauty and drive to succeed in it.


This is a screenprint of her blog.  Do you think I am slightly prejudiced because she is a dead ringer for my angel Sheryl?  Nahhhhh!

Go Lindsay!

2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you sooo much!! This made my day :) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evy, I enjoy your blog too! And, we appreciate your kind words about Lindsays blog as well! And , yes Lindsay does look a lot like Sheryl. Some of my friends have mentioned this too. And, we also see some of Laura too. Evy, you are a special person!

    ReplyDelete