Friday, June 22, 2012

Mess of Trouble

I confess, I like Bounty and Tide as much as the next person but c'mon on, stealing $400. worth of the stuff?  It took the folks at the Boca Raton CVS a little longer to discover the crime, perhaps because they could not believe anyone would fill up a shopping cart with Bounty and Tide and saunter out of the store without paying for such mundane items. 

I do hear Tide is a hot commodity on the black market.  I can understand this because I certainly cringe when I pay three times as much for it over other (albeit inferior) products. 

Shoplifting is crime and it scares the bejesus out of me.  I believe this was instilled in me at an early age when Dad told me the story of Jean Valjean, who stole a loaf of bread to feed his starving sister and niece and spent decades in prison for that crime. The story of course went on to morph into the wildly successful "Les Miserables" whose ticket price constitutes another brand of "highway robbery". 

Haha just kidding  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment