Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Watching

I am watching an item on e-bay, something I've done before only this time I'm actually tempted to put in a bid.  I only have a few hours left but my understanding is the price will be driven up in the last few minutes before the auction ends.  I must be vigilant if I want to snare the True Religion New With Tags General Lee Stella Skinny Jeans Size 28.

Don't get me wrong, I've purchased lots of stuff on e-bay, 26 items to be exact (they keep count).  But they have all been Buy-It-Now things.  Mostly I've had good luck with the products.  The 30 pieces of Magic Erasers for $9.50 were a little smaller than I expected and the 99 cent eyeliner from South Korea was thrown out upon arrival because it dawned on me it might have lead as an ingredient.  But my two pairs of Miss Me jeans are spot on and great buys to boot.

I feel bad I let that Jessica Simpson Havana tote slip through my fingers last week because I was too timid (cheap) to bid on it.  It was a rare find and priced nicely and I loved it.  I have set my maximum bid allowance to $60. for the General Lee's.  

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment