Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snaggletooth

In the category of "now I've heard everything" comes the story of how Japanese women are actually paying to have their teeth made crooked.  It's cute they say.

Luckily for all of humankind, there are some folks who find other folks attractive no matter how unconventional their "beauty" is.  There are people who prefer others who have "some meat on their bones" and those who admire every variation of facial and body type.

Luckily for me and my parents I never needed braces.  But my lower two front teeth are slightly crooked.  Incidentally, they were the only two of my baby teeth that were pulled by a dentist.  I always blamed him, hahaha.

This slight defect never bothered me a bit but now I realize that these two teeth are as beautiful as the rest of my many other imperfections.  Just part of my overall gorgeousness hahaha.  And I got them for free - no paying for my 'tseuke-yaeba' look!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment