Sunday, February 17, 2013

40 Bags

I heard of a new "challenge" - 40 bags in 40 days.  A friend has started the challenge with her pantry and I've read that others have embraced it as a meaningful activity for Lent. 

Now I am not a hoarder and I kinda practice this "challenge" all through the year. I hate clutter and love when everything I see around me has some kind of meaning, purpose or memory.  Serious bagging would have to involve hubby, whose man-cave (the garage) is filled with stuff we've had for decades. Incredibly, he seems to be able to put his hands on whatever is needed at the moment. 

Yesterday he replaced flickering fluorescent bulbs in the garage.  No trip to Home Depot required, oh no, he miraculously produced two super-long fluorescent bulbs wrapped in newspaper dated November 25, 1995.  They had to have travelled with us from Illinois! 

Perhaps I should forgo this challenge.  Besides, I can't seem to find 40 bags anywhere, hahaha.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment