Monday, November 19, 2012

Twinkies

The world is struggling to cope with demise of Twinkies, Ho-Hos (how will godson Jason survive?), Ding Dongs, Wonder Bread and my personal favorite, Sno-Balls.  It's a good time to reminisce over my other lost loves from the universe of consumer products.

Dippity Do - nothing plastered my naturally wavy hair into submission like this goop from the 60s

Riverview - the original Chicago amusement park and home of the Greyhound, the roller coaster for sissies (like me)

Angel Face pressed powder - I found this again in Mexico a few years ago.  But alas, no longer in the US of A.

Clairol Herbal Essense shampoo - the original, not the awful products that use the same name.  I am still hoarding a few decomposed bottles...

Black Jack gum


RIP Hostess treats.  A little bit of my youth goes with you...

:-(


No comments:

Post a Comment