Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Long Time Ago

Godson Scott has undertaken to digitize old pictures.  I guess he is taking a short break from re-building his house from the studs out and all the other amazing things he does. He is posting a bunch of them on Facebook and wow! what a trip down memory lane. 

He calls his album "A Long Time Ago" but when I see the pictures it seems like yesterday.  It all went by so quickly. 

The pictures are posted in no particular order - there are Scott and Laura as babies!  As toddlers!  As teenagers!  As newlyweds!
The pictures skip around just as do the memories in my mind.

I know I am getting old when I write stuff like this!  Snap out of it Ev!  Life keeps getting better and the best is yet to come! 

There will be lots more pictures to fill up Scott's album...

;-)

1 comment:

  1. Time has seemed to go by so quickly! Sometimes I can't believe it. But you are right, the best is yet to come! And, everyone is very fortunate to have you to share their future memories with!

    ReplyDelete