Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Everyday Jeans

Here's a picture of me in my favorite "everyday" jeans.  They have become my daily companion (unless they are in the wash which I do almost everyday so they are quickly put back into use).  They are sturdy yet soft and comfy and have a enough tears and patches so that they could almost pass for designer knock-offs. I feel good just putting them on.

Like most other women, I have a big stack of blue jeans which I have divided into two groups - everyday and "best".  There is not much difference, perhaps the "best" ones are a little snugger and have more bling.  All of them came from Ross-Dress-For-Less or Goodwill.  None of them are "Mom" jeans (for old fuddy-duddies).  Heaven forbid! 

The ones in this picture came from Ross.  I found them in the women's section but wondered at the size, 16R.  I thought perhaps they were a mis-marked 6R.  I liked them so much I googled the brand name, "Justice Jeans", and found out they were indeed a size 16R since "Justice Jeans" are only in girl's sizes, hahaha.

So now I know why I like them so much.  I feel like a girly girl in them - tough enough to play but cute enough to go out and look good!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment