Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little More Gratitude...

The 30 Day Challenge was far too easy.  Thanksgiving is almost upon us so here's a few more:

I am so grateful that:

1. Employers took a chance on me
2. I got a full scholarship to college many years ago
3. Hurricanes have never damaged our properties
4. There's a turkey and all the trimmings waiting for Thursday
5. I did not have to wait until I couldn't work anymore to retire
6. The god-kids are doing so well it amazes me
7. The strong chemical I found seems to clean the porcelain floor
8. I have a ladies' Canasta group
9. I have a fun night out planned for tonight
10. Good renters are returning for the season
11. De-Lites makes yummy low-cal ice cream
12. The fiscal cliff talks seem to be moving forward
13. Israel is surviving thanks to our brave IDF soldiers
14. Dolly very rarely has accidents
15. Young people still ask for my advice
16. Netflix sends me movies
17. Online games are free
18. The stock market was up 200 points yesterday
19. A simcha in March in Chicago!
20. A side trip to Orlando for Scott's birthday next month!
21. Hillary Clinton is going to Israel and Gaza today
22. I have a great gardener
23. I can now turn on the hot tub with a phone app
24. Cousin Jeannie will be back in a few weeks
25. Costco has the best tomatoes
26. The City of Hollywood is in better fiscal shape
27. Dexter is renewed for another season
28. Da Bears won at least a few games this year
29. I'll be volunteering this morning
30. Someone gave me a second chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment