Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Facebook friend Samantha (Victoria's brother's girlfriend) seems to be posting "30 Days of Gratitude". 

I knew there had to be more behind this so I googled it and sure enough, it's a whole program.

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for my wonderful life and in awe of all the good things in it.  I am sure I can easily rattle off 30 things I am grateful for without stopping for air.  But I will take this "challenge" seriously and so, with a full heart, here they are:

1. my hubby
2. very special answered prayers
3. our good health
4. that I was born a Jew, the essence of who I am.
5. my godchildren and their families
6. my small but wonderful family of cousins and friends
7. that we live in the USA and this tropical paradise called Florida
8. financial security after a lifetime of work
9. retiree health benefits
10. Social Security (in a few years)
11. my beautiful home, filled with things I love
12. my weight, which I believe is optimal
13. Facebook and FB friends I've never met
14. my blog
15. the Internet, my iPhone and other techie goodies
16. favorite TV shows like Dexter and Homeland
17. memories of lost loved ones, my parents and Sheryl especially
18. Temple Solel
19. Popeyes Fried Chicken
20, Thrift Shops
21. the Broward County Library
22. my car
23. Dolly, my sweet puppy
24. Hollywood Oaks, my beautiful, well protected community
25. my closet of pretty clothes and shoes
26. a career I can be proud to look back on
27. our trip to Israel last year, the vacation of a lifetime
28. my face, which is holding up pretty well 
29. make-up! and hair products too
30. a future that looks bright

See, that didn't take long at all!  More like a 30 minute challenge...

;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment