Sunday, November 18, 2012

It's A Look

We were wandering around the Boca Raton Art Fest yesterday with cousins Morry and Barb.  Hubby spotted me from a little ways away and when I got closer he said "you have that 'Rich B*tch' look". 

Did I take this as a derogatory comment?  Heck No.  I was thrilled. It certainly beats the "shlumpy middle-aged broad" look I feel like I carry with me most of the time. 

But of course his comment puzzled me.  After all, I was wearing my "everyday" blue jeans ($5. from Ross) not 7 For All Mankind or some other brand of $200.+ jeans.  I was wearing 3 year old sneakers (for walking around Mizner Park) and a $4. tank top from Wal-Mart with a $5. lace overlay and a $3. gold belt from the Swap Shop.  So what gives my "Rich B*tch" look its punch, I asked. 

Is it my sassy haircut? my mani in the pretty but understated color? my makeup? the Coach bag you gave me that I would never have bought for myself?  No, he said, it's just your whole look. Classy.  Put together.  Confident.

I think he means OLD don't you?!? Hahaha!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment