Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tis The Season

The 1980s version
Woo Hoo, the new fall TV season starts next week!  A wonderful treat, almost like Christmas would be if I actually celebrated Christmas.  I guess this is as close as I'll come to getting surprise presents, some good, some not-so-good, but all fun to unwrap.

Since I'll be gone for the start of the season, I've set the recorder to save the following:

Returning Favorites:
Dexter, Homeland, Mike and Molly, Revenge

New Shows I can't wait for:

Beauty and the Beast (Loved! Loved! Loved! the 1980s version and Kristin Kreuk is one of my favorite actresses)

2012 Version
Arrow (Love the Green Arrow and this new Oliver Queen is a cutie!)

Elementary (Adore Johnny Lee Miller and like Lucy Liu too and of course I am a big Sherlock Holmes fan in any format)

I'll try it out once: Last Resort (if it ain't good it's outta here!)


Christmas in October!  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment