Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Secret Stash

Everyone has bad days.  Those are the days that drive folks to desperate measures like running up credit card debt at the mall, hitting the Slivovitz (Dad's favorite) in the high-up cupboard or taking it out on your sweet innocent furry companion.

I have a little stash that is guaranteed to put a smile on my face during those dark days.  A secret stash of - oh no not illegal substances! - but of Nice Things people have said about me.  They are from co-workers or friends or bosses or loved ones.  Some just say "thank you for being there" or "you did a great job" or "wish you were here" but of course my favorites tell me I am the Most Wonderful Person On Earth (hahaha that's a joke).  My Nice Things  are stored in keepsake boxes on the shelves and also in my heart. 

They sure beat anything at the mall or in the top cupboard!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment