Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Times

I'm perusing the latest issue of Good Housekeeping and Jamie Lee Curtis is sharing some of her most memorable "First Times".  I guess you might think of X-rated stuff when it comes to "first times" but in truth, I do not remember those at all.  But I remember these...

First Crush
He lived next door to my Grandparents' house and every year when I visited we would "hang out".  He taught me to shoot a BB gun and forgave me for nearly blowing him up with a firecracker one Fourth of July. 

First Kiss
It was at some kind of Jewish mixer, at a Reform Temple I believe.  I was 15 and one month old and the kisser was older (16) and the kiss took me by surprise.  I was sooo nervous!  We went on to "go steady" and remained friends for years after I (bad me) broke off the "romance".  I am grateful for my first kiss being a good experience.

First "I Love You"
I was dating a handsome, funny and sweet young man who set my heart racing.  He was not shy about saying "I love you" and eventually I admitted I loved him too.  It was true then and guess what?  We also remained friends after I (bad me) broke it off.  I am grateful for this too being a treasured and wonderful memory.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment