Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Superfood

 
This interesting article assures me that eating these "10 Superfoods for Women" will keep me strong and healthy.

Brussel Sprouts.  I can choke them down if I have to.  But voluntarily include them?  No.  Please keep them in Belgium where they belong.

Lean Steak.  Yes definitely.  I even promise to cut off the fatty parts.

Curry.  You bet, Curry Chicken is a favorite at China Hollywood.

Pistachios.  A staple here Chez Gold.  The big bottle from Costco is the best.

Coffee.  Can't live without it.  Period.

Oatmeal.  I have this every day.  Yes, really.

Shrimp.  As many and as often as possible.

Dark Chocolate.  Hahaha, don't need to tell me this one twice.  Dutch cocoa for hot chocolate is also imbibed regularly.

Cherries.  Don't have them unless they are in season and/or on sale but I can definitely ramp up my consumption.

Tomatoes.  Everyday, another staple chez Gold.

If I eat the other nine can I skip the Brussel Sprouts??

No comments:

Post a Comment