Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cold Turkey

Next week I'm going on vacation and will have to go Cold Turkey and give up my precious iPhone due to exorbitant international roaming charges.  I am rarely without it and have become truly dependent on my iPhone iFix.  I make sure it is always charged and ready to provide me with Facebook statuses, the weather, the stock market update, texts, breaking news, its camera, emails, Google, my horoscope, games and  - once in awhile - an actual phone call.  What did I ever do without this thing?   It will be back to the year 2000 as I struggle with only email to connect me to the outside world!

I don't have the latest greatest iPhone but I'm happy with my little companion even if it doesn't talk to me like Siri  does.  I will take it with just in case of an emergency and also cause it's nice to take your friend with you on vacation!

;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment