Sunday, September 2, 2012

Free App Alert

A friend sent me a link to Free App Alert which lists iPhone apps that used to cost $ but now are FREE!  Who can resist FREE?   Certainly not I.

So from time-to-time I check out what's new.  Here are today's finds:

Mind Ya Own Business 
"New photo editing options you can't find anywhere else!"

Bubbles Talk for iPhone
This sounded interesting but I'm afraid the developers in Dubai might be capturing my every keystroke :-o

Stickerfly
"Transform your photos to look like stickers!"

Swoop and Poop
"Totally unique game with very well done graphics!"
Uh, no thank you...

and the one I actually downloaded and am willing to try:

Day&U
"a diary in which makes your days special story with photos, stickers, drawings and texts"
Hmmm, will this replace my Blog???

;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment