Monday, March 26, 2012

Shoe Fetish

Every woman (at least every woman I know) loves shoes.  Me too. I have no idea why.

My shoe of choice is the the humble rubber/plastic flip-flop which can usually be scored for $2.00 or less.  It is quintessentially Florida and when I slip them on it's like telling the world "I'm free to be me and so are my footsies".  My favorite pair were an impromptu gift from cousins Harvey and Vi and they have cool palm trees and flamingos on the straps with a bit of leather and cushy insoles.

My collection includes my Big Score from the Old Navy $1.00 flip-flop sale.  So now I have them in almost every color in the rainbow.  My second Big Score was these cool "dress" flip flops with rhinestones and plastic bow.  A find from Big Lots at $5.00!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment