Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Peeps

In two and a half hours I will meet my Peeps (former staff) for lunch at China Hollywood (my fav, they hate it).  Can't wait!  I surely don't miss work (surprise, surprise) but yes indeed I miss my Peeps. Yep, all of them. 

I'm thrilled they even want to see me again, after all I did ride them for less-than-perfect deliverables, missed deadlines, coming in late and anything else that bothered me at the time.  How silly!  They were (and are) all good people and I hope we can keep in touch for a long time.

Denis' baby is in the hospital (again).  Alessandro's four kids - never a dull moment  - and he and his family have included me in so many family times I feel like a 3rd grandma.  Leonid (he was my intern at the County and came to work for me at the City) makes me laugh with his unique sense of humor.  Donald never has a dull moment in his life either and I feel for him because he is probably The Best Person in the whole world.  And when Angie said we can now be girlfriends cause I'm retired and not her boss anymore I was thrilled.  I miss them all, Sheila and Cathy and Bill and Ricardo and Maria and Willie too.

Happy Me  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment