Monday, March 5, 2012

Retirement Week Deux

Ok Dear Diary, I admit it.  I was a bit of a washout at Week One of Retirement.  I ran around like a meshugannah and tried to cram an entire retirement into one week.  I stocked up on food and supplies, ran down my list of home improvement projects, finished scanning and cataloging a decade's worth of 70's slides, started and finished a book, cleaned stuff that has been untouched for years and even (gasp!) cooked up a storm.  I did manage to clip a couple of roses from the garden and even bent over to smell them.  Once.

It is tough to switch over from being a Type A to a Type Z overnight...

I solemnly vow this week will be different. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evelyn, I did not know you retired, so mazel tov on the beginning of another new life. Who doesn't believe in reincarnation.
    your cousin, Gilda

    ReplyDelete