Saturday, August 3, 2013

Two Years

That's how long I've been blogging.  OK, I know I've been a little busy lately (obsessing) and haven't blogged since Wednesday, but I do have 592 posts to my credit already so I guess I deserve to be cut a little slack hahaha.

I see the opportunity for lots more topics to opine about coming up so I think I'll be blogging on for the foreseeable future.  I haven't caught a chatty blog about life in The Villages so maybe that's a rich vein I could tap?  The Kindle book I downloaded "The Complete Guide To The Villages" was not so complete so maybe I will have something to add.  Of course I have a lot of work to do to get there first...

Happy Anniversary to my gazette, my soap box, my almanac, my memoir, my tabloid, my journal, my scrapbook, my core dump, my inner musings, my blog.  You are all of the above but just like when I was 14, 15, 16 and 17, you are still my very own Dear Diary. 

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment