Monday, August 26, 2013

Scrapbooking

 
from the Hollywood house scrapbook
I started a new scrapbook for the new (pre-owned) house in The Villages.  It will join the ones for our 1987 house in Long Grove and our 2001 house here in Hollywood.  Of course I won't have pictures of the house actually being built, but I'm substituting pictures from the sales literature and ones I lifted from the online virtual tour. When we move in I'll add the "after" shots.

I rarely do scrapbooking, preferring instead to toss magazine and newspaper clippings, greeting cards, pictures and ticket stubs into "keepsake boxes" in no particular organized fashion.  Someday I will go through them all.

You know I'm excited about something when I care enough to save pictures and mementos and preserve my memories for future sessions of "aww, remember this?"

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment