Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New House

We put an offer in on what will hopefully be our next home in The Villages.  It's not perfect but it's perfect for us I think.  I liked it as soon as I saw it on the internet and I liked it even more when I saw it for real. 

Buying a house is a lot like falling in love. You feel the attraction and you are not exactly sure why. 

I saw my prized possessions fitting in nicely. I saw myself cooking in the kitchen and soaking in the whirlpool tub under a window big enough for Sheryl's stained glass. I saw the pretty bushes surrounding the lanai and the welcoming big live oak tree that would greet me when I came home. I saw the well maintained peaceful neighborhood with its flagpoles and the signs telling you who lives in each house.  I saw the years ahead in my new home.

But most of all I saw all the other houses for sale that did not come close, hahaha.

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment