Friday, August 23, 2013

Conversation With My BFF

I broke the stained glass windows you made.  Not one but both.  I was trying to be so careful but I tripped even as I was telling myself to be careful.  They are so delicate now, how will I ever get them to The Villages??

You can fix them.  Go get that clear packing tape from the garage and tape up the backs.

OK. Will you keep me company?

Of course. See? It's working.

I'm not doing too good. 

You're doing fine. Use the scissors to push the tape around the solder lines.

OK. It's going better now.  I'm so sorry I broke them.

They're not broke, they just needed some TLC.

I should have been a better friend to you.  I miss you so much.

I'm here whenever you need me.  See, the windows are all better now.  I like that you put the big one next to the kaleidoscope I made for you and the perfume bottle I gave you. They will look great in your new home. Now go call Laura.  I love you.

Love you too.




No comments:

Post a Comment