Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Self Improvement

I'm all for self-improvement so I added it as a category of interest to my customized, auto-generating magazine app, ZITE.  ZITE responded with about a hundred self-improvement articles featuring about a thousand suggestions for making a better me.

There were 3 solutions to feeling blue, 50 hacks my future self will thank me for, 8 beliefs I should adopt to be successful in my life, 5 ways to stop feeling insecure in my relationships, 4 reasons to hold on a little longer, 9 healthy foods that reduce stress levels, 6 conversations I need to have with myself, 5 little tricks to successfully face challenges in life, 6 secrets to fitness success and 15 ways to overcome laziness. Oops, almost forgot the 12 timeless life lessons learned from the Dalai Lama.

I have vowed to read one article a day and try to internalize its salient points or forget it completely if it is hackneyed drivel. I will start with the musings from the Dalai Lama.  After all, my darling Lhasa Apso's real name is Dalai, named after the esteemed enlightened leader because they are both Tibetan and both very wise in their own way.  "Dolly" is only her stage name, hahaha.

Stand back world, here comes the self-improved moi!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment