Friday, June 21, 2013

Changed My Life

I wrote a few days ago that the folks at HSN promise that DG2 jeans "Will Change Your Life!"

I'm not dismissing this claim entirely even though common sense tells me this is horse-do-do. Believe-it-or-not there really have been products that changed my life. Drum roll please:

CONTACT LENSES
Before I got contact lenses 46 years ago I would go out on dates without my coke-bottle glasses so I would look better. Of course my dates also looked better without my glasses on! Contact lenses are so improved from those original hard lenses that I can sleep, swim, shower and do everything else I want without even knowing they are there.

HAIR GOO
I have never had "good" hair but thanks to a great stylist and "product" I really like my less-than-wonderful locks. I will include ColorSilk #3N Dark Brown in this category of miracle workers.

DIET HELPERS
I'm not sure where I would be without diet helpers like low-calorie soda, sugarless candy and D'Lites ice cream to make my efforts at staying slim easier. I'm sure I would tip the scale at chubby at the very least.

FACEBOOK
Facebook has re-connected me to people I thought I'd never hear from again and has assured that my very small circle of family and friends stays intact. This has truly changed my life for the much much better. Thank you Facebook

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment