Thursday, December 1, 2011

HULU

I checked out HULU, the online TV service that promises to deliver 16,000 episodes right to your PC!

How did I ever miss such such masterpieces as Balls of Steel, The Prince of Tennis, Celebrity Deathmaster, Basketball Wives or Testees??

In all fairness, I do see some great oldies and series that never-got-a-fair-chance (that means stuff I liked).

There are also Japanese and Korean shows and other foreign offerings. It is a bit amusing to see what other cultures think are meaningful plot lines. I offer as an example Couple Fantasy - the story of "Anna Jo, a Korean-American and the daughter of big-time real estate mogul Richard Jo, who boards a plane for Korea after becoming annoyed by the weather in New York".

I am pretty sure that perusing the HULU gallery is equally as entertaining as actually watching most of the shows!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment