Friday, December 30, 2011

Mystery Theater

Tonight is night out with friends Terri and Fred and we're going to see Sherlock Holmes 2.  I love mysteries and like movies set in other times and places but Sherlock Holmes 1 was a disappointment.  Maybe 2 will be better.


Speaking of mysteries, I own every Nero Wolfe book ever written (33) and have read each at least twice.  I love the settings, mostly New York City in the 30's, 40's and 50's.  Who dies of lockjaw these days?? (poo poo poo)

I saw a poster at the movies this weekend that said "One For The Money", Janet Evanovich's first Stephanie Plum book, is coming to the theater in a few weeks.  It's a little hard for me to fathom how this will be good since the funniest parts of the books are Stephanie's private observations.  Maybe they will have Katherine Heigl talking to herself?

In any case, I am 32nd in line for the newest in the series, Explosive Eighteen (audio of course).  Too bad the library only has 35 copies.

Come Watson, the game is afoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment