Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Team Evelyn

It's Monday morning and here's my team ready again for another week of work.  I am fond of all of them and they probably deserve a better boss than me.

Of course they do drive me up a wall sometimes.  Like this morning when Alessandro said he thought I was just saying "wouldn't it be nice" to have his assignment done by Friday (last week).  I guess he thought Friday did not really mean Friday and instead meant "whenever".

The funny thing is that it was "almost" done and when I held my breath until I turned blue he produced a deliverable that far exceeded my expectations.  Go figure.

Working for me are two Colombians, an Italian, two generic white folks, a Russian, a Trinidadian and three African Americans.  A good cross section of our South Florida melting pot.

And incidentally, the best folks I've ever worked with.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment