Saturday, October 29, 2011

Victoria

Victoria's birthday is November 10th and I'll be on Blog Hiatus in Israel then so I'm writing this now. 

When my best friend Sheryl told me that godson Scott was dating a Jewish girl named Victoria I must admit we DANCED! Yes, we really did! The Happy Dance.  We didn't know her well but we already knew she was head and shoulders above the other girls Scott had dated.  Of course we would never (openly) discourage Scott from following his heart but secretly (OK maybe not so secretly) we were routing for the two of them.

What a find!  Victoria is beautiful, active, hard working, smart and grounded.  Great Mom.  Great RN.  She earned her BSN and RN on scholarship while working full time and being a Mom.  So proud of her recent accomplishment as a certified cardiac nurse! And I love her folks, Joel and Dorie Marks.

Scott, you picked a winner, the forever life partner you deserve.  Still dancing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment