Monday, October 24, 2011

Tattoo

Of course there is absolutely ZERO chance I would ever get a tattoo for a variety of reasons (pain is one). 

Most of the tattoos I see are unattractive and/or a little dippy.  Occasionally you see true works of art done in beautiful colors.  I am still not impressed, I guess because I visualize the wearers becoming senior citizens and looking rather silly. 

But of course I CAN pretend.  If I was to get a tattoo what would it be?  Intertwined S's to commemorate my favorite people?  Definitely not, it would probably look like a swastika!  Poo Poo Poo! And speaking of BFF Sheryl, when she died I actually thought about getting a tiny angel on my ankle.  That should tell you how over-the-edge I was!

I guess I'll just stick to to my plain, unadorned, pasty white skin.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment