Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Sirius

My new car came with a free three month subscription to Sirius radio. A great marketing strategy! The smart folks at Sirius know that like any improvement in one's life, even a small one, it would be hard to give it up once you have it.

When I turned on the car to drive to work today it was gone! Oy! An AM station was blaring out nonsense! I was pretty sure I had signed up for a six month extension at only $5.00 a month (then they'll hit me up for the big bucks) and the nice lady in Customer Service agreed and quickly sent me a "refresh" signal.

Being able to hear the news (or whatever) whenever I want is a small indulgence.  More on this in tomorrow's blog!

That's what you call a teaser, just like what Sirius did to me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment