Friday, September 23, 2011

Retirement Planning 102

a continuation of Retirement Planning 101...

The next activity on my list to pursue once I am retired is Thrift Store Shopping.  I truly enjoyed this up until a few years ago when some of my favorite thrift stores closed.  But there are plenty more left in South Florida to explore.

Thrift Store shopping is like a treasure hunt.  You never know what gem you'll find.  And of course if your find does not quite pan out the way you expected how much have you lost anyway?  It is guilt free shopping at its best!

Many years ago I knew a couple that had emigrated from Israel.  They said that America is the only place in the world where you can build a home and a life from what other people discard. 

OK so retirement activity #2 is Thrift Store shopping ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment