Monday, September 19, 2011

Confession

I have a bad habit to confess. I am a hoarder. Oh definitely not the kind of hoarder who stockpiles tons of garbage like old newspapers and rubber bands. No, I'm talking about "saving" my cutest outfits, best make-up, nicest shoes and most expensive handbags for a "special" occasion.

This is picture of the best smelling shampoo ever made, Clairol's famous original Herbal Essence shampoo. They (in their infinite dumbness) stopped making it about 25 years ago but I (in my infinite smartness) stockpiled three bottles of it. I decided that my 62nd birthday was occasion enough to splurge and open one up and enjoy the sinful scent of the seventies. You guessed it, the stuff had decomposed and now smells like a cat's litter box.

Sometimes we can wait too long...


P.S. My Dolly is also showing signs of this bad habit. I have been finding her treats "saved" in the living room sofa cushions :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment