Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OPI

I visited a nail salon in November 2010 for a special occasion and have been hooked ever since.  Along with the joy of no more broken nails (no matter how much housework I do) and the fun of picking from hundreds of cool colors of nail polish I have a great time laughing at the names of OPI's* line of nail lacquer.

How about trying "I'm Not Really A Waitress" or " Teal the Cows Come Home" or "Mrs. O"Leary's BBQ" or "Lincoln Park At Midnight"? No? How about "Aphrodite's Pink Nightie" or "Hopelessly In Love"? 

I actually OWN three of them -"San Tan-tonio" (from the Texas Collection, Spring 2011), "Paint My Moji Toes Red" (South Beach Collection) and my FAVORITE, "Baguette Me Not" (French Collection), shown here (but not on me, my nails are much shorter) ->

Check out the Texas Collection here

* number one line of polish at nail salons 

No comments:

Post a Comment