Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I Did On Tuesday

I was up at 6 and helped hubby with some research for his classes. I made coffee and read the paper. I went to Ross and bought two cute tops from the clearance rack and got the 10% Tuesday Senior discount. I met the neighborhood Lunch Bunch ladies for lunch and shmoozed. I cleaned out some old, worn items from my closet. I drove the golf cart to the pool for a half hour of sun and flipped through the new issue of Real Simple magazine. I got the mail and paid two bills and shopped on-line for a hard-to-find item. I read a few chapters of Top Secret Twenty-One and checked for news on Harvey (better!) and Israel throughout the day.

While hubby was at his Men's Discussion Group (tonight's topic: U.S. immigration policy) I did two loads of laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed and swept the garage and front walk. I watched Major Crimes (recorded) and Rizzoli and Isles (live). I texted gal-pal Kathy who is in Atlanta this week - she called twice, I guess she misses me :-)

Such is my life these days. Kind of dull compared to Stephanie Plum's in TS21 but not too bad, right? No complaints here!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment