Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Week Ahead

Mount Dora FL
I love looking at my calendar for next week - it's filled with fun things I can't wait to do.

A day trip with good friends to Mount Dora, a super cutesy antique village.

The Temple's annual Sisterhood/Brotherhood BBQ.

Maj Jong with 3 of my favorite neighbors.

Maj Jong with 3 of my "beginner" friends where I (Heaven Help Us) am the "teacher".

Bottle lights painting with yet another favorite friend.

Another "blind date" with two new couples from the Borscht Belt Club.

Friday night services.

Saturday night out with a great couple from our neighborhood.

I understand that Inside Edition will soon be coming out with an exposé of the so-called "scandalous stories" about The Villages. But for me, I am so happy and grateful to be living this life. Thank you Villages for this perfect, welcoming, fun and un-scandalous place to spend the best years of my life!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment