Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blind Date

I am going out on a "blind date" tonight. The Borscht Belt Club here TV has initiated a "dining out" group where you are assigned two other couples every month (not sure how it works for singles). You receive their emails and phone numbers and then it's up to you to schedule a date and restaurant to meet and eat and shmooze.

Tonight will be our first excursion with the "dining out" club and I am definitely looking forward to it. I've chatted with one of the men on the phone and via email and since he is the organizer of the BB Club and maybe its President I am happy we got "fixed up" with him and his new fiance. He's picking us and the other couple up in his SUV and we're going to one of my favorite restaurants in Belleview, a nice town just outside TV.

I'm really glad for the opportunity to meet new friends. It's probably one of the top three reasons I wanted to move to an active adult community and especially to TV.

I hope this "blind date" is a winner!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment