Thursday, July 3, 2014

Life Hacks

I've started a new file folder in My Favorites (bookmarks) called "Life Hacks". I was inspired by a new Facebook feed I'm getting called "Marc and Angel Hack Life". Most of their life hacks I am well familiar with and try to apply every day. But like everyone else, I can use a refresher now and then on the stuff I know I should be thinking or doing and occasionally these super smart young people throw me a new curve.

Here's a favorite from each of the three Life Hack columns I've bookmarked so far.

16 Things You Shouldn’t Have to Justify to Anyone Else
Your weirdness. Everybody is weird in some way. I celebrate my individuality and my own weirdness!

29 Signs You’re Doing Just Fine (Even If It Doesn’t Feel Like It)
So many good points in this article! Here's just one:
You are choosing to be happy in your own way.  I don't care about everyone else’s definition of happiness, I'm following my own path (and I always have).

30 Things to Start Doing for Yourself
Start entering new relationships for the right reasons.  Making new friends is important to me in my new environment. I plan to choose new relationships with people I admire, who show me love and respect, and who reciprocate my kindness and commitment.

Thanks Marc and Angel Chernoff! I'm hacking life pretty well I think...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment