Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Perfect Day

I'm still dashing off a line or two every day to "Oh Life", the journaling app that records my daily activities much the way Dear Diary did in my teens. On the majority of days I feel the urge to end with "a perfect day!"

So what makes a perfect day at this stage of my life?  Any combination of the following:

A bagel at the Brooklyn Water Bagel or coffee and the paper at home
Something on the BBQ
A favorite show on TV
A great movie arriving from Netflix
Seeing my friends via Facebook
A call from a friend or the kids
A happy number on the scale
An hour by or in the pool
A long ride in the golf cart
A casual dinner out
An invite to play Maj Jong
A great find while shopping
An afternoon nap
Wearing shorts, a tank top and flip-flops
A super new best selling book, especially if it comes for free
A fun activity with the Royal Oak neighbors (like tonight)
An outdoor craft fair or The Market of Marion
Live evening entertainment in one of the Town Squares
An "I Love You" at the end of the day

Perfect!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment