Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I Was Wrong

I had an internal (and external) hyssy fit about replacing the like-new white kitchen appliances with state-of-the-art stainless ones but now I reluctantly admit it: I was wrong. It is true I had to rearrange and augment my tchatchkes and add a little more black to the mix but I do like the finished product.

My new kitchen decor features a "French Chef" motif which is a popular design that I already loved and owned a few items. It is always done in black, red, cream and a little gold which works perfectly with my existing items. A big French Chef calendar (ordered from Amazon) nicely covers the gray side of the humongous new refrigerator and a "Bon Appetit" sign (Big Lots, $10.) above the new pro-style range looks terrific. As you know, Dear Diary, French things are some of my favorites (see C'est Si Bon).

It is OK to admit you were wrong. Hopefully the worst thing I am ever wrong about will be kitchen appliances or something else easily remedied by shopping.

Bon Appetit!

;-)
 

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog message. :) I am so glad you like the new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete