Monday, December 2, 2013

Stuff

In a short 14 hours my Stuff will arrive from storage in Fort Lauderdale. I've missed my Stuff, I must admit.

I will not go so far as to say we are completely defined by our Stuff (although it kind of feels that way around this time of the year) but our Stuff does give a pretty big indication of what we think is important. Status items? Tons of well preserved awards and other memorabilia of our glory days?  A signed photo from someone we admire? A bunch of hobby equipment? Family albums? Religious icons?

I think I've blogged quite a bit about about my various possessions, from my Gypsy Dance bedding to the Passover matzo covers Jennifer made for me.  I will be oh so happy to see all my Stuff again! Excuse me for awhile - I'm going to be too busy unpacking to Blog...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment