Saturday, December 14, 2013

People of Walmart


I must admit: I am a fan of Walmart.  It almost feels like I should be saying this in some kind of blank-blank- Anonymous meeting.

OK, so there's nothing classy about shopping at Walmart.  Shopping for groceries there is certainly not a "pleasure" as it is in Publix, and truth-be-told, lots of the folks I see when I look around do look an awful lot like some of these pictures. HaHa, I suppose I fit right in myself.

At least they help bag the groceries (it was a real pain to do it myself like I did today at Aldi's) and the prices are - let's face it - stupendous. 

But the real reason I-heart-Walmart is that I can get 95% of whatever I need in a single store. In and out, that's my kind of shopping. Plus the Walmart closest to my new house is open 24X7!  A big plus if I get the urge to buy a new toaster or sheets at 2 a.m.

So I freely admit it (even if I'm whispering), I am indeed a Person of Walmart.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment