Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm Not Really A Waitress

I'm Not Really A Waitress
My new nail technician here in The Villages suggested "I'm Not Really A Waitress" for my "Christmas look" mani yesterday. Since I did not want to go into a shpiel about me and Christmas, I said sure, why not.  It's pretty and festive looking and after all, it IS nail polish giant conglomerate OPI's Number One Best Seller.

It is truly a gorgeous color, a deep and sensual looking red that catches the light perfectly and makes one feel glamorous and sexy. But I bet that's not the only reason ladies have made it Number One.  Its name suggests that there is more to its wearer than people might first guess.  Like "I'm not really a Telemarketer or a Nurses Aide or a Housewife or a Sales Clerk".  Perhaps I am really a talented writer, a musical genius, an astronaut, a globe trotting explorer, an eccentric millionaire, a famous actress or an Olympic champion?

After all, there is no way Yours Truly is a retired senior citizen with two (very small) pensions living in an active adult community.

Is there???

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment