Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gratitude Journal

I'm going to Stop The Madness for a few minutes and reflect on how lucky I am and just a few of the many, many blessings in my life.

Although I don't show it or say it as often as I feel  it, I am incredibly grateful for my Godchildren and their families.  We are part of their family and they are our family. I love them to pieces and they are truly a blessing. I miss their Mom tremendously and thank her every single day.

I am grateful that God has once again answered my heartfelt prayers and we have another contract on our house with a closing date in 30 days!

I am grateful that my new house has turned out so beautifully, beyond my wildest hopes. It is now filled with my "stuff" and the "stuff" looks better than it did in the old house!  Uncle Mattie's pictures are hung in straight lines and Grandma's Oriental rug looks great. Every room looks warm and welcoming. (Still lots to do though in the garage and several "improvement" projects await.)

I am grateful to be in The Villages, without question the best place on earth for Boomers who are "active adults".

I thank God for our health and pray that hubby's (non-life-threatening) problem will go away soon.

Happy and Grateful me!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment