Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keep On Trucking

I'll admit it, I'm a little worn out from four straight days of going through all our stuff, packing, sorting and mainly just throwing stuff out. I have 27 well filled boxes and a suitcase to my credit plus overflowing garbage and recycling containers.  Luckily my neighbor has been letting me fill up her can as well on garbage days.

I find physical work rewarding in a strange illogical way. I tend to lose my appetite and drop perhaps a pound or two. My mani is ruined of course but I beam at my accomplishments.  A short ride in the car or a trip to D'Lites has seemed like a mini vacation. 

Am I seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?  No, not yet.  There's still too much to do and too many untapped recesses of the bathroom cabinets and garage.  I need a ton more boxes (promised as free incentives to sign with a major moving company) and I need the 8 rolls of packing tape coming Friday from suppliesformoving.com.  I have Ward coming today for my third and final estimate for moving/storage/moving. 

As I used to say in the 70s - Keep On Trucking!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment