Saturday, September 28, 2013

Six Weeks

After three months of super hectic activity and hard work and stress, I'm looking forward to spending six weeks in a rented villa in The Villages getting used to my new life and taking it easy.  Making new friends, getting active in Temple Shalom, learning my way around and lining up a doctor are tops on my list. But just to make sure I'm not bored for a single second, I once again checked out the almost endless list of Villages clubs and activities and circled a few to try out. 


Mah-jongg (that's how they spell it), Basic or Basic Beginner of course
Mystery Book Lovers
Chicagoland and Chicagoland Ladies
The Borscht Belt Club
Bone Builders Exercise
Springdale (that's our Village) East and Springdale West Clubs (must find out which I am)
Royal Oak (I think that's me too) Social Club

Can't wait!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment