Friday, May 25, 2012

Why Complicate Life?

Most things are just not that complicated.  What you see is usually what you get.  If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck chances are it really is a duck.  

More words of wisdom can be found on Facebook like this right-on picture posted by a FB friend who posts them by the dozen.  This one hit home today -->

I uncomplicated my life today.  I wanted to hear something said so I asked for it.  Something I had said to another wasn't understood the way I had intended it so I explained.  I missed someone so I called.  I had questions so I asked. And of course I never miss the chance to say I love you!
;-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love you too Jilly. Thanks for coming into my life.

      PS I saw a gorgeous KNITTED curly scarf/necklace at shul last night which the lady who was wearing it said she could make in an hour. She saw them sold for $40.!

      Delete