Friday, May 4, 2012

The Reed Audobon Shirt

Ann Romney sported this $990.00 designer shirt (The Reed Audubon Silk Shirt) on national television this week.  Let me just say this is not my particular taste but it did make me feel slightly less guilty about spending $74.00 on a (much cuter)tank top at the home shopping party last week.

I have not been a fan of animals on clothes ever since those little Izod alligators were all-the-rage.  I guess cute little teddy bears, turtles, bunnies and puppies are OK for (very little) kids.

I once had a t-shirt with a large cat face staring out from my chest.  The reaction of strangers was a little unsettling ;-)

If Ann Romney makes it to the White House, I hope she will not be wearing an American Eagle on her formal attire at State dinners ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment