Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who ARE Those People?

I'll watch a video of folks who are younger than me (like I did today) and wonder "do I look like that??"   They look so old!  They are so dumpy looking.  They are wearing polyester stretch pants and silly blouses. They have jowls. Or else they are trying so hard to look younger.  OY!

When did I get to be old?  I feel young.  I think I look good (but suspect I am delusional).  When did those sneaky gray hairs start to require periodic doses of ColorSilk?  When did I start stashing pairs of reading glasses in every room of the house?  When did some of the latest fashions start to look ridiculous on me? When did sunken cheeks change my adorable round-moon face to heart shaped? When did that little twinge in my sciatica start?  And when did I start thinking more about the past than I do about the future?

Forget "Who are THOSE People?"  Who the heck is that person in the mirror?

;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment